Per the State of Rhode Island Reopening RI Guidelines please be advised of the following; These restrictions will apply until further notice:
We will be OPEN for OUTDOOR DINING and Takeout ONLY (weather dependent). Considering we only have OUTDOOR dining, we reserve the right to cancel reservations in the case of inclement weather. In the event of a weather related closure, we will contact you ASAP. Should you have a weather related concern on the day of your reservation, please call 401-596-2610 for confirmation.
- Outdoor dining will be limited to 20 tables spaced 8’ apart.
- Reservations will only be made in 1.25 hour time blocks.
- We will only hold your table for 15 minutes past the time of reservation.
- Service for outdoor dining requires that reservations be made in advance ONLINE. We are required to take the name, phone number and address of the person making the reservation.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate telephone reservations or Walk-Ins.
- Individual parties may not exceed FIVE (5) people, consistent with RIDOH current gathering size limits.
Please bear with us as this is all NEW to us as well.
Please call us if you have any questions before making the reservation.